Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Habitat Susquehanna!
To begin, please fill out the Information and Skills Form.
1. Habitat committee volunteers serve “behind the scenes." They usually meet on a monthly basis to plan and organize the work of Habitat Susquehanna. Call the Brianne Young at (410) 638 -4434 x6 for the committee chairperson’s contact info.
- Board Management
- Faith Relations
- Family Selection
- Publicity/Media and Special Events
3. Office volunteers complete tasks such as data entry and filing in the main office. For days, times and projects, contact Brianne Young, at email@example.com.
4. Mentors help the families throughout the build. They work with a family to support and encourage them, attend meetings with them, and act as a liaison for Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna. For information, contact Yvette Valentin, Family Services Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Food Prep volunteers make lunches for those working on a construction site. Contact Brianne Young at email@example.com.
6. Habitat Young Professionals (HYP) is a group of volunteers, ages 18-30, who get together to network, raise funds for HHS and have fun! Contact Megan Lally at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about upcoming events.