• Tickets and sponsorships available! 

    Click here for more information.

  • Susquehanna Habitat for Humanity

    Habitat's vision:

    a world where everyone has a decent place to live. Donate today!

Volunteer Today!

Donate Today!

Become a Homeowner!

Home Page

The first $1M Golf Tournament Shootout in Harford County! 

                       

For more information, to sponsor, or register  CLICK HERE 

Four Person Teams will compete in a scramble format. Each hole will have a hole-in-one  prize of $5,000 with multiple winners per hole allowed. Each hole will also have a Closest to the Pin winner (There must be 18 separate winners, no multiples).Each closet to the pin winner will compete in a $1,000,000 Shootout. If someone gets a hole-in-one, the winner and Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna  will each receive $500,000 (paid out over 40 years).If no one records a hole-in-one,  the golfer closet to the pin wins $500.

For more information please contact Athena White at awhite@habitatsusq.org or

410-638-4434 x.4

___________________________________________________________________________

Can Habitat Susquehanna Build a House

in One Weekend? THAT'S CRAZY!!

Read On...

On the weekend of July 8 & 9, Habitat Susquehanna is going to try something we've never done before!  We're putting our volunteers and staff together with a group called Habitat Road Trip Crazies and their volunteers.  Since the founding of the group in 1998, Tom Gerdy, a general contractor from Lynchburg, VA, and the "Crazies" have been creating building events with other Habitats several times a year.  And they've convinced us to give it a try!  We're looking for volunteers, donors and sponsors for such an ambitious undertaking.  Want to be part of the excitement?

If you want to contribute to this build, click here 

If you want to volunteer for this build, and you're a NEW VOLUNTEER, click here

If you want to volunteer for this build and you're ALREADY REGISTERED as a Habitat volunteer, click here 

QUESTIONS?

For contribution questions, contact Phyliss at pmosca@habitatsusq.org

For volunteer questions, contact Bri at byoung@habitatsusq.org

_______________________________________________________________________________

To See the AmeriCorps OPEN POSITIONS, Go to the tab ABOUT US/EMPLOYMENT

_______________________________________________________________________________

Annual Supply Drive 

Habitat For Humanity Susquehanna builds 8-10 homes and repairs approximately 50 homes a year in Cecil and Harford County.  We are always in need of supplies to make this happen.

Currently only 4% of our building materials are donated, leaving 96% to be raised through financial contributions. 

Will you consider a donation this year of either materials from our wish list below or a financial donation?  Every donation, no matter the size, helps a family help themselves. 
 
click here to make a monetary donation , stop by our office at 205 S. Hays Street, Bel Air or call 410 638-4434 to arrange a pickup.
 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

We invite you to watch a short, one minute, video on Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna's work:  "Every Hand"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Follow Us

Subscribe!

Subscribe to Our Mailing List

     Sign up for our mailing list and:

  • Learn about our upcoming events!
  • Stay up-to-date on volunteer activities!
  • Stay informed on our latest news!

Subscribe to our
mailing list today!