Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Habitat Susquehanna!
NON-CONSTRUCTION VOLUNTEERS: To begin, please fill out the Information and Skills Form.
1. Habitat committee volunteers serve “behind the scenes." They usually meet on a monthly basis to plan and organize the work of Habitat Susquehanna. Call the office for chairperson’s contact info.
* Board Management
* Church Relations
* Family Selection
* Publicity/Media and Special Events
2. Special events volunteers help plan and run fundraisers. We also need Spanish speakers, too! Contact Tara Hyde, Resource Development Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
3. Office volunteers complete tasks such as data entry and filing in the main office. For days, times and projects, contact Abrielle Willis, Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com.
4. Mentors help the families throughout the build. They work with a family to support and encourage them, attend meetings with them, and act as a liaison for Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna. For information, contact Anne Hottle, Finance Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Food Prep volunteers make lunches for those working on a construction site.
6. Habitat Young Professionals (HYP) is a group of volunteers, ages 18-30, who get together to network, raise funds for HHS and have fun! Contact Abrielle Willis at email@example.com for information about upcoming events.